When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Super Avenger... in the UK?

BreitlingSA

Hey guys, I'm looking desperately for a Breitling Super Avenger Black Dial rep, ideally been sold in the UK so it can be delivered quickly and so I don't get problems with customs... can anyone help me out?

Thanks

You could order from any of the collectors who can ship from the EU. Eurotimez and Precious Time are very popular.

Hey guys, I'm looking desperately for a Breitling Super Avenger Black Dial rep, ideally been sold in the UK so it can be delivered quickly and so I don't get problems with customs... can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Hi ... I have one, & I'm in Bristol. The watch is the watch that Fakemaster used in his Breitling Super Avenger Review.

The watch has never been worn, I bought it from him in Early August this year. If yr interested get back to me.

You should be able to view the watch on Fakemaster's review posts within this forum I paid $300 see attached link for the actual review, copy and paste into yr internet address and you can view.

http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...t=41852#p364342

If yr interested make me an offer and I can get back to you, only reason for selling is I think its too big for my wrist.

Cheers

Ryk1961@hotmail.com

Hi ... I have one, & I'm in Bristol. The watch is the watch that Fakemaster used in his Breitling Super Avenger Review.

The watch has never been worn, I bought it from him in Early August this year. If yr interested get back to me.

You should be able to view the watch on Fakemaster's review posts within this forum I paid $300 see attached link for the actual review, copy and paste into yr internet address and you can view.

http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...t=41852#p364342

If yr interested make me an offer and I can get back to you, only reason for selling is I think its too big for my wrist.

Cheers

Ryk1961@hotmail.com

Thanks for the offer but I'm after the one with the newer bracelet