When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Post

I am a new addition to the forums and just wanted to say "Hello"....so Hello. Joined these forums searching for an impressive Breitling replica (like so many of us) and have now been opened up to a world of impressive watches after spending countless hours reading up.

I hope to contribute as I learn more and begin my journey into this dark and coffer-draining world. :bangin:

While I know this has been addressed 1 million times before, I wanted to be Mr. 1 million +1, what is a reputable site to purchase watches from? I have no specific preference anymore and am looking for a nice starter watch to build and mod to near-gen status.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Agent 335i

Ive been here a few more days that you, and all it has brought is problems, within a day or 2, you'll have a list of 5 must have watches, and that'll be at 10 by the end of the month!

"Kid in a candy shop" has never been so apt!

Members here don't usually recommend vendors, probably as there as so many good ones linked to here, to favor one would be a disservice to the others, but look though the collectors section.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=198

There are also members selling their own watches to watch out for.

Take a bit of time to look round the Breitling section to get the inside track on what's hot and what's not.

Ive been here a few more days that you, and all it has brought is problems, within a day or 2, you'll have a list of 5 must have watches, and that'll be at 10 by the end of the month!

Members here don't usually recommend vendors, probably as there as so many good ones linked to here, to favor one would be a disservice to the others, but look though the collectors section.

Take a bit of time to look round the Breitling section to get the inside track on what's hot and what's not.

Very good and accurate reply! Well done.

For more info...read the Noob Guide linked in my Signature. That will help you get up and running quickly.

I appreciate the help Philip and welcome to the forum as well . Your assessment over the obsession is spot on as too. I went from 1-2 must haves to now about 7. I will continue to read up on both Breitling and Panerai and hope to get one soon.