When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

George has finally updated the WM9 Yachtie

watcher

me too.

everything looks amazing except poor date-font.

can I swap with a SSD's date wheel?

there are has same wheel size?

if this date wheel is inacurate (numbers too far to the left), is it swappable with another one? i'm assuming the GEN 3135 or noob date wheel won't fit

any input?

everything else looks amazing

Edited by Master Chief

Looking forward to receiving mine as well. Watcher and I should be getting ours hopefully within the same batch *fingers crossed*.

Colin:

It's our profound apologies for the very long wait!

We encountered a problem with the molder of the bezel insert last month. It seems like the gold alloy we used is too hard the mold can not stand for excessive uses. The problem has been solved and the new bezel insert is coming out each hour. Your new order will be completed by Dec 5, and I will send you the invoice for the balance. The estimated shipment date of your new YM 16622 is on Dec 8, 2008.

Once again, we apologize for the very long wait and we want to thank you for your great patience and support to us.

Thank you. Have a great day.

George

Watchmaker9 support team

www.Watchmaker9.tv

Mine's on its way.

Guest TurleyC
Colin:

It's our profound apologies for the very long wait!

We encountered a problem with the molder of the bezel insert last month. It seems like the gold alloy we used is too hard the mold can not stand for excessive uses. The problem has been solved and the new bezel insert is coming out each hour. Your new order will be completed by Dec 5, and I will send you the invoice for the balance. The estimated shipment date of your new YM 16622 is on Dec 8, 2008.

Once again, we apologize for the very long wait and we want to thank you for your great patience and support to us.

Thank you. Have a great day.

George

Watchmaker9 support team

www.Watchmaker9.tv

Mine's on its way.

Awsome, Though BK has still not given me any update as to when...... CAN'T WAIT! MY WRIST FEEL SOO NAKED!

Sorry guys... been just very busy with work lately. But now I'm back again. :D

Yes, this looks incredible... there's no denying it. The U-shaped crown guards, excellent crispy looking dial, etc.

The seconds marker at '6 is just a dot, and it's too short. But I doubt it's any kind of issue in real life. Noticeable in these huge photos though.

This is Christmas for the Yachtie fans. Yeah, the prices are what they are, but WM9 has brought Sub and YM to a new level.

Looking forward to watcher's review. Beautiful watch.

ahh why did i ever ask you???

I have been staring at the gen all day, and could not the marker at 6.

it is not a dot. jaiks. I would never ever have noticed myself.

ow man.. i will wait for the V2 (which has another detail off... :-))

but this looks great, am really curious about the new bezel though