When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NoobMariner ?

Cameron

Hey Im Interested in picking up a Submariner Rep, im not real concerned on the movement as long as it has a decent sweep ^_^

Anyway its been awhile since i been in the rep scene and i remember theyre being like a VIPMariner or like a Noobmariner that ran for under 100$ around 80$ or even less.

i was just wondering where i can purchase these..

thank you for your time.

Edited by Cameron

I apologize if this sounds offensive in advance,

but being a noob myself, it just sounds like you need to either use the search function or just check the sponsored collectors section.

:good:

Please don't perpetuate the stereotype that noobs are too lazy and too stupid to search!

:tu:

get an asain movement noobmariner.. they are about $100 and amazingly accurate. Anything else in that price range in JUNK. To really get anything better than a noobnmariner, you need to step up to MBW or WM9 but then you are getting up to $500-600 range

dizz

Yep, you can get a noob almost anywhere. Josh for speed and price and Eurotimez for QC. ET, however is on a break to deal with some stuff but should be back on deak shortly. watcheden would be another good bet for cheapies like the BM. He should have it for 80 bucks or so including the discount coupon that should be on the first page, top left in red.

Col.