When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A new one, from Switzerland :-)

ArkoN

Hello Everyone,

I`m new here and I`m from switzerland, the country where many famous watch brands come from :-)

I`m looking some days for a high quality rolex daytona and searching the internet all over. I saw soooo many scams and fake "preview", "test" sites or whatever.

Then I started searching for a real good internet forum about fake watches, found nothing usefull in my language(german) and here I am now :-)

I start reading now through the forums^^

greetings ArkoN

Welcome aboard. We have some of the best Daytona experts on this forum. Look up using the Search tool (advanced search) and look for daytona posts by Freddy333 and Ubiquitous. Amazing stuff.

You'll also want to look up posts by The Zigmeisterzumba on the 7750 seconds at 6 movement to give you a heads up if you want a Daytona with this configuration.

Good luck. Read, search, learn, share!!

...and have fun. Read the Noob Guide pinned in my signature...it will help you get up and running quickly.

Welcome aboard. We have some of the best Daytona experts on this forum. Look up using the Search tool (advanced search) and look for daytona posts by Freddy333 and Ubiquitous. Amazing stuff.

You'll also want to look up posts by The Zigmeisterzumba on the 7750 seconds at 6 movement to give you a heads up if you want a Daytona with this configuration.

Good luck. Read, search, learn, share!!

...and have fun. Read the Noob Guide pinned in my signature...it will help you get up and running quickly.

Thanks you for youre advice, I will search for these things and read it, thanks :-)