When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch for wife/gf

Samurai

Ummmmmmmmmmm.............

Just because it was listed at nearly Six Large certainly doesn't justify $600 for *cough* THAT.

For a wife/gf watch the 'Bay is your friend. Remember to "buy the seller, not the watch" and then go looking for solid gold vintage Rolex/Tudor ladies watches. $200 to $300 and potentially a trip to Ziggy's spa will get you a piece that will last a lifetime.

I was looking at the same watch just this minute :)

sounds very good....almost to good

is this a scam?

ps. this is my first post

The "scam" is that anyone can invent whatever retail price they imagine for their products, and then sell it at whatever discount they imagine thereafter. For example I could poop in a jar and then tell you it's worth $20, which is a great value because normally, it's worth $20,000.

Get it? Just because I say something is worth some amount doesn't necessarily make it "valuable" to that extent..

I ordered and got this watch .... 3 days flat from US to Singapore. Came with original box, instruction booklet, warranty card etc. Watchery called me twice to confirm and validate my order. The watch looks really nice and to me...seems like a decent deal.

Cheers