When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Straps

TenJed69

Couple of questions:

1) How much would I get a genuine 24mm black Breitling calf strap for? New/used? Does anyone have one they're looking to sell?

2) How good are the rep deployment clasps and straps? Like this one:

http://www.jpc8118.com/bla10102-leather-st...hes-p-2383.html

3) If I can't afford a gen strap, I'm thinking of getting a rep deployment, but losing the strap and putting the clasp on an after market alligator (can't seem to find any croc) like this one:

http://www.thewatchprince.com/s.nl/it.A/id.3029/.f

Is there anyone on here who does or can recommend an aftermarket 24mm black or dark brown calfskin/croc/alligator (gen croc/gator, not effect)? Preferably with white stitching.

Lastly, I'm mulling which dial colour to get my Super Avenger in. I might well add a genuine dial later so I can always change the colour. Are there any 'rules' to follow when choosing dial colour in relation to strap colour? I was going to go with blue or black but I'm now considering white... Are the white rep dials any good?

Thanks

Edited by TenJed69

I have a SA with a Gen black calf strap with tag buckle - The SA has a black face and i also hope to get a gen dial soon.

I had the rep croc deployment strap it was OK - but, the gen calf is sooo much better. It cost me AUD$180 from my AD.

Super Avengers rock!!!!

do a search. we have talked about this alot. a gen strap will set you back hundreds, and a gen buckle the same. you can get used ones on ebay. the single deployants are uncomfortable IMHO. I haven't gotten a double deployant yet, but i plan on it. Breitling only makes the single deployant that I know of. there are links on the board to some sites for good straps and buckles. you can get a replacement leather strap that's not gen breitling but as nice for much cheaper. good luck