When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V3 Skyland from Peter

P8B

Hey guys..

Here is in LATEST acquisition... the Black dial V3 on rubber from Watchstation... This additon to my collection is dedicated to our very own Toadtorrent who i nearly killed with non stop questions but he always got back..

Thanks again TT

DSC02785.jpg

On the wrist

DSC02788.jpg

Side wrist shot

DSC02789.jpg

Buckle

DSC02791.jpg

My fav pic!

DSC02793.jpg

The watch runs great and these pics DO NOT do this one any justice... My vote for rep of the year!

Toadie's very helpful and has a wicked sense of humour.

You can't go wrong with the Skyland. Great choice of dial as well. Looks better than my Grey dial

I picked the black after the post by lani of both black and Grey side by side... someone mentioned that the black had better lume dots..

I had ordered 2 (one for me and one for my cuz) one gray and one black and guess what the Black DID have better dots for some reason!!

I picked the black after the post by lani of both black and Grey side by side... someone mentioned that the black had better lume dots..

I had ordered 2 (one for me and one for my cuz) one gray and one black and guess what the Black DID have better dots for some reason!!

Buy in bulk!! Glad to hear it worked out. Excellent stuff and great pics!