When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Macro Photos Sykland V3 from PT

monte

Very nice pics.

Can a skyland expert tell me if mine is a V2 or V3? I asked for V2 but I am not sure what I got/

It's V2, you'll notice it by thinner bezel hash marks, correct numeral 1 shape on bezel numbers 10 & 15, dial txt Automatic in darker red and shorter, more correct chrono pushers.

Thanks for your expert reply. I am happy that I got what I wanted. The watch is great, keeps perfect time, chronos work fine and no doubt is one of the best reps available.

Good choice piece...that's for sure. This is one of those pieces that IMHO you can't go wrong no matter which current version you get V3/V2...

Good choice piece...that's for sure. This is one of those pieces that IMHO you can't go wrong no matter which current version you get V3/V2...

I totally agree. Maybe this is an opportunity to thank you for your great skyland V2/V3 review. Very informative and also lot of fun and humor. Really one of the top reviews I've read.

• 2 weeks later...

Toad's review was one of the first things I read on here, it is one of the best, wittiest and indepth reviews I've read on here and is the reason I now have 2 winging (sorry that was a shocking pun!! :p ) their way to me as we speak from Peter. Can't wait to get them, got one in leather shoe's and one in SS shoe's! I know it seems daft getting 2 but my dad (Thunderchild on here but don't think he has show face as yet, he's a lurker!!) loves watches too and especially Breitlings ( he has a Bentley 4 sub dial chrono that I gave him, actually should get a pic of that on here and see if anyone recognises it as we have never seen another one close to it!) he wants a white faced navi and has been ferreting around in here for info.

So hurrah for Toady and his more than splendid reviews, and you now know who Thunderchild is when he decides to stop lurking!