When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Place To Get A New Band For a Rep Sub 2 Tone

HEWLIO

My brand new rep i got just the other day flew off my wrist today. I lost half the band and the rest of the band got messed up. but i think the watch is fine. I see that they sell non rolex replacement bands for 35$ on ebay but they dont say rolex on them. So where can i get a rep two tone band for a sub? thanks

This is the only place I've found:

http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1504

Your other option would be to buy the generic band and swap out the clasp from your rep band, but it doesn't always work- I've tried and had limited success.

Ya Today i received a no name brand "submariner" band and the damn thing doesn't line up with the pin holes. so i tried drilling the holes out bigger but ruined it in the process and it dident even work. so i may try that one in the link but there are no pictures of the part that goes to the watch. and the other 2 tone looks like its ganna be the same problem as the one i got on ebay. so i really dont know what im going to do. Any one else have any other suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to the dealer and they told me to send the whole watch back with whats left with the rest of the band. I guess there sending me a whole new watch. And i told them to send me a daytona while there at it. So i think my collection is up to par i may need another Black SS sub though cause mine is real cheap.