When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO got new shoes.

Irontomkidd

Cool man. Unique for sure. I was maybe considering getting that whiskey brown croc for my black bezel version. It used to be available as a new configuration option but they now just offer steel and rubber. They are still available though of course seperately with deployant. I always liked the look of it. Between that, the steel, and the rubber I would have quite a versatile piece.

What did you end up getting for a discount after all? I know those crocs can be a bit expensive...

browncroc.jpg

Cool man. Unique for sure. I was maybe considering getting that whiskey brown croc for my black bezel version. It used to be available as a new configuration option but they now just offer steel and rubber. They are still available though of course seperately with deployant. I always liked the look of it. Between that, the steel, and the rubber I would have quite a versatile piece.

What did you end up getting for a discount after all? I know those crocs can be a bit expensive...

Hi Robbie; I love the way you can get so many different looks just by changing bands, rubber is up next

I paid 300 for the Croc strap and got the clasp at no charge. (Made her write with deployment clasp on the slip when I ordered) ;)

I saw this brown strap at Otto

dunno if it helps but heres a photo of my 42mm 4th gen with a darker brown alligator strap. this was a recent change and i'm mad i didn't do this earlier. its so much nicer than the cheap bracelet you get with the 4th gen reps.

3128387104_296c7804ec.jpg

the strap is from fredwatchstraps. i'm limited to choices as i need short length for my tiny wrists. i really wanted a strap with more padding, but they were all made for regular and larger sizes :(.

I wear my black UPO on one if Josh's Omega rep croc straps. Not a bad strap by any means, it certainly looks the part.

Hey Pops, how is that wearing? I got my wife a Daytona with a Croc (leather that looks like Croc) strap from Josh and it is starting to look ratty after about 6 months. But she wears it every day and doesn

dunno if it helps but heres a photo of my 42mm 4th gen with a darker brown alligator strap. this was a recent change and i'm mad i didn't do this earlier. its so much nicer than the cheap bracelet you get with the 4th gen reps.

the strap is from fredwatchstraps. i'm limited to choices as i need short length for my tiny wrists. i really wanted a strap with more padding, but they were all made for regular and larger sizes :(.

These watches look great on straps, and I wasn