When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Merry Christmas to one and all.

trailboss

On behalf of the Members, Admins and Mods of RWG1.1 I would like to take this opportunity to wish the Members, Admin and Mods of RWG2 a merry Xmas and a happy, safe and prosperous new year. drinks.gifband1.gif

Thanks are especially due to TT for allowing us to mess up his bin whilst the board was down. Without that to use as a bolt hole we would never have stayed together and got the old place up and running again.

Please everyone, play it safe over the holidays and try not to do anything stupid. Above all remember: If you drink and drive, you're a bloody idiot Stay home and get rotten instead. beer%20jumer.gif

Regards, Col.

RWG1.1 Team.

Well that explains the mess when I walked in the door. I was blameing IAbounty and Onz for the beer cans. Did you guys happen to invite SeanF? I found a naked midget behind the couch. And who was the smart ass who drew the groucho 'tash and glasses on JB's portrait in the foyer? Nice to see you'r an honest lot tho, the money in the till matches the depleation of our bar stock in fact there's thirty bucks too much. That will cover cleaning the rug. BTW, whoever threw up on it, Dude, see a doctor. Now! The neibours said the noise wasn't too bad and they quite enjoyed the sound of RobbieG trying out Luthier's newest creation. You thike the house PA fellas? All vintage Fender and Marshel, not a transister in sight. Smooth ain't it?

The owner of the sheep can claim it from recption during office hours. If OscarMadFish hasn't eaten it. I told him not to. I'm realy not shure where it's been. Likewise somone forgot a blond about 5'8'', size 7 wearing a black cocktail dress. Well, carrying one anyway. Ask nicely and Demsey may give her back.

Anyway thanks for not makeing too much mess and come back anytime guys. It's been boxing day for 20 odd minutes here now so I supose that's that for another year. Now it's time to start sobering up in time to start again on new years.

Col.