When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some cool gen DSSD Pics

Guest Sql_pl

SP .. great reseach for the genuine pics !!

Here is the 2 in comparison (CG) the DW and the bezel font have already been validated on the rep to genuine.. the genuine crown has a higher point to the end of the crown.. the rep is flatter.. the CG may be a little higher also.. hard to tell at this angle just how much higher .. both can be fixed.. the Date Window and bezel font.. unfortunately has to be fixed by the maker.. so until then this is the best version until the maker corrects it..

59397776hd9.jpg

19dl4.jpg

The dial on the rep is matte.. but with the thickness of the crystal there are relections.. I would imagine the genuine crystal is just as thick..

the date window on the genuine.. really appears to me to be a double beveling ..and the bezel font not being centered "Gas Escape Valve" as has been discussed before..

mk26089js9ng9.jpg

20gl2.jpg

You mean from Gen Forum...I think I know the pics... :D

About the dial - I don't know. I am waiting for one from trusty...we will see. ;)

Looking through the loupe it appears the dial is matte.. but you are more versed in the Rolex.. looking forward to your take Omega.. :)

why is your name Omega, omega?

shouldnt it be rolex if you know your rolexes better? or are you also an omgea pro also?

btw sq_pl, nice pics!

and also to add, the dial which i got as v2 from PWC on repgeek has the beveled date window...

will post pics later

Looking through the loupe it appears the dial is matte.. but you are more versed in the Rolex.. looking forward to your take Omega.. :)

shouldnt it be rolex if you know your rolexes better? or are you also an omega pro also?

btw sq_pl, nice pics!

and also to add, the dial which i got as v2 from PWC on repgeek has the beveled date window...

will post pics later

No need to keep us waiting.. post the pic why don't ya.. :)

btw.. Omega doesn't just stand for watches.. :lol:

shouldnt it be rolex if you know your rolexes better? or are you also an omgea pro also?

I've started with Omega in the Replica scene, and the nick was at this time available. But thru the moddings on Rolex watches I fell in love with them... ;)

Also I love Panerai, Breitling, Hublot, IWC - but how long should be my nick in this case??? :huh:

btw.. Omega doesn't just stand for watches.. :lol:

That's true, thanks my friend... ;)

I've started with Omega in the Replica scene, and the nick was at this time available. But thru the moddings on Rolex watches I fell in love with them... ;)

Also I love Panerai, Breitling, Hublot, IWC - but how long should be my nick in this case??? :huh:

That's true, thanks my friend... ;)

so, let's not name ourselves "Dr" when the "alpha ~ omega".. means nothing .. cause we have quite a few Genuine M.D.'s on the board ..

Omega ... "The End" .. B)

cannot find the V-2 with beveled DW.. I will humbly apologize if we can see some "proof" .. this "I will post pics later" .. sheesh..