When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Corum Bubble Chrono

webdox

This is a watch that I have drooled over since I first saw it advertised:

515BRYXPETL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I have seen *some* rep bubbles on the net but always it ends up being from a site that upon doing a Google search, shows them to be scammers. I really like the size of these watches; very chunky.. and the band isn't so bad itself.

Do any of you fine folks know if any reputable sellers have this time piece?

Kind regards.

This is a watch that I have drooled over since I first saw it advertised:

515BRYXPETL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I have seen *some* rep bubbles on the net but always it ends up being from a site that upon doing a Google search, shows them to be scammers. I really like the size of these watches; very chunky.. and the band isn't so bad itself.

Do any of you fine folks know if any reputable sellers have this time piece?

Kind regards.

No, the corum chrono is not available from any of the rep factories. The corum reps being sold have a crystal that is obviously fake. The gen crystal (sapphire) is .3 to .5 times thicker that the rep crystals (always mineral). The gen corum case is a bit different from the rep too so the rep does not sit as nicely on the wrist.

I have the gen version of the chrono with silver dial and love it. Since corum has discontinued the bubble line....there are some decent deals out there for the gen.

-bosk

No, the corum chrono is not available from any of the rep factories. The corum reps being sold have a crystal that is obviously fake. The gen crystal (sapphire) is .3 to .5 times thicker that the rep crystals (always mineral). The gen corum case is a bit different from the rep too so the rep does not sit as nicely on the wrist.

I have the gen version of the chrono with silver dial and love it. Since corum has discontinued the bubble line....there are some decent deals out there for the gen.

-bosk

Would like to see pics of that silver dialed one.

Had a blue dial once and sold it, the silver dial on bracelet looks nice in stock photos.