When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Explorer I - Air King

rmh

Abandoned huh? Folks around here prefer you use the "search" button. It's not really a club where people help you buy a rep. I really don't know why? I'm still hoping to earn a commission from Wackobirdkeeper, Josh, and Narikaa, I have sent them so many prospects.

That said, if Josh did not have what you wanted, try Wacko for the lowest price. Narikaa is a great seller. TrustyTime,

and Puretime are great sellers.

Ruby specializes in Rolex.

Edited by georgegrasser

He is Tony from CQout. I bought a Gold Plated President from him. It is nice enough for the the $108 that I have spent.

A few members here have bought from him.

hows the rolex? fading? looks genuine and movement?

thanks

Abandoned huh? Folks around here prefer you use the "search" button. It's not really a club where people help you buy a rep. I really don't know why? I'm still hoping to earn a commission from Wackobirdkeeper, Josh, and Narikaa, I have sent them so many prospects.

That said, if Josh did not have what you wanted, try Wacko for the lowest price. Narikaa is a great seller. TrustyTime,

and Puretime are great sellers.

Ruby specializes in Rolex.

so ruby has the best rolexes?

thanks

hows the rolex? fading? looks genuine and movement?

thanks

so ruby has the best rolexes?

thanks

Ruby has a lot of Rolexes and promises to get you the exact dial and case combination that you want. The best I do not know because I bought a $108 version from Rolex2U. The gold is not fading as it only six months old. Looks gen from six feet away, but no closer than that.