When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breguet 3965 - in search of....

hackR

I contacted Peter at Watchstation about this particular watch...unfortunately, he said they are not available anymore...

I am attaching pictures in the hope that someone has an idea of where to source it...I especially like the leather strap that came with it...i very much like the classic watches, but favor elegant/casual smart looks...something that looks good when dressed up, something that looks good with smart casual...

Any info or direction, would be appreciated...thanks...R

post-16947-1230761325_thumb.jpg

post-16947-1230761343_thumb.jpg

post-16947-1230761376_thumb.jpg

Interesting post! I've never seen this watch before but I think if you want such a unique piece sourced then your only hope is Narikaa. He may not be able to get that piece exactly, but likely something similar.

Also do note that it is missing the famous Breguet secret signature and the whole date region is quite suspect looking; two big tells that it's a rep.

Breguet-5930BA-12-986.jpg

Also, the gen is 35.5mm and if what I"m seeing is a ETA 2836 (or variant thereof) you're looking at ~38mm+ which is likely to look a little curious if someone is familiar with the gen collection.

yes...seen this one, too...but i really like the one i started this post with...

rolex2u=dearwatches=watcheden...

i have ordered and worked with watcheden...and yes - the pix don't really show the details that well...but the watches are great...

will keep up the search...

i agree -- i like the breguet brand...i especially like watches with guilloche-like dials...i am into textured elegant/sporty look in watches...something equally as confortable wearing in the board room or with jeans...

any suggestions on watches that fit this profile or similar in classy/elegant textured looks, pls let me know...am waiting on a Lange 1 with a textured dial...hoping it's what i think it will be...

R-

The only dated one I've seen recently is this model from Rolex2u.com - link is here - pic.jpg

http://www.rolex2u.com/breguet-n4927-class...tch--22452.html

His pictures are always pretty crap - the watches usually look better in the flesh.