When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new and intro

Hi all mynameis Regis , 30 married with 2boys

French expat in Colorado i have been a watch enthusiast since i got my first watch when i was 7...a blue quick and flupke watch (comic characters)....

after that it was a swatch skeleton (stupidly Forgotten at the pool), then a "gold" pocket watch around 12 (i asked for it) , then at 15 my grandma bough me the watch i wore for the next 10years while i was paying out of my own pocket to have my late grandpap turn of the century pocket watch fixed.

When i started working i decided to go all the way and buy a GEN Breitling...but i was layed off because it was 2001 and i was working in IT...Our Conquest of Europe 6month prior turned into someone else buying us and our massive debts ...go figure....That actually really sucked because i fell in love with the blackbird of that time...the new one is nowhere as nice to me.

I never bothers with replicas because i though they were crap with quartz movements. And then i found rwg.cc .... no idea how but i found and incredible amount of information that i have yet to assimilate.

so now i just need to put aside some money to get my first rep Breitling (i already spent all my allowed "fun" money for the next 16years if my wife is to be believed)

Hi all mynameis Regis , 30 married with 2boys

French expat in Colorado i have been a watch enthusiast since i got my first watch when i was 7...a blue quick and flupke watch (comic characters)....

Hey welcome to RWG !

Are you sure you are french?

Want Quick et Flupke is very very Belgian, actually Brussels even :D

Enjoy your time here Regis.

Cheers

Stephane

Yep sure i am French...

Sad that the greatest French Comic writers have a tendency to be from Belgium.....Franquin for example.... :)

As for my fun money i also spend it on photography gear and astronomy gear.

I discover that forum 2 weeks ago and i already have a 16 watches and growing list to get....

Yep sure i am French...

Sad that the greatest French Comic writers have a tendency to be from Belgium.....Franquin for example.... :)

As for my fun money i also spend it on photography gear and astronomy gear.

I discover that forum 2 weeks ago and i already have a 16 watches and growing list to get....

My god, that is a serious collection :o

Have fun.

And yes, Franquin is fantastic (Les Id

Les idees noires are the best album i have...maybe with Soeur Marie Therese

Maybe i should have added comic collector to what my fun money goes too....tho it is really pocket change compared to my other hobbies....and i usually manipu.... ask nicely my family to offer them to me for birthdays/christmas.