When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New UN from Josh

Noel Fleischer

Curious - I never heard whether the strap elements were Ti or just grey looking steel?

And FYI guys - gen UN screws in the bracelets are known to become loose as well. Most AD's will use non-permanent loc-tite just to make sure on sale. I have a friend on TZ who had a special edition white gold marine diver come apart while jogging and hit pavement. I did my screws on my gen right away needless to say...

Also, just FYI, the black/red version is the only one that is technically correct. The all black bezel with the black dial is incorrect without the blue floating markers. Black floaters are correct on the rose gold black dialed version but not the steel

The blue bezeled silver dialed version like Noel's should have a blue rubber strap

The sliver dial with the black accents on Josh's site is fantasy. Well, actually that dial is available, but again, only in rose gold.

Strange that they put gold version dials into steel watches. But for the record if the watch is steel it can have the black dial with blue floaters and either a black/red or all black bezel or it can have a silver dial with blue floating markers and a blue bezel and blue strap.

EDIT: This is a good link that shows all the available genuine configuations on one page at a glance:

http://www.prestigetime.com/items.php?bran...amp;series=1268

Noel, what about a picture of the movement?

The gen has some parts painted on blue.

Sorry for the screw.

Francisco.

Just an FYI, but I have another UN Big Date GMT with the same blue rotor and it isn't painted but rather a semi translucent anodized job. Pretty cool looking believe it or not. Didn't think I liked it at first but it grows on you.