When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

dearwatches.com

klocklind1

I would just say stay away but just for kicks I did an estimate worth of 'Rolex3u.com' which is watermarked on all their pic's, the site is worth.......wait for it.....$284.70 USD

As an example of how new that site must be rwg.cc has an estimated worth of $20,491.10 USD

I suppose I'm still saying stay away. B)

Ken

Yes I think that something is strange when they have a Pam 061 with the very sought after full titanium caseback on it and with the right incablock shockabsorber, in stock ( Yes I have got an answer that they had that watch in stock !!! ) but when I ask how he could have a watch in stock ( like the pam 061 ) that no of the RWG dealer can find he did not get back to me again !!!

So I think stay away from that site !!!

I would just say stay away but just for kicks I did an estimate worth of 'Rolex3u.com' which is watermarked on all their pic's, the site is worth.......wait for it.....$284.70 USD

As an example of how new that site must be rwg.cc has an estimated worth of $20,491.10 USD

I suppose I'm still saying stay away. B)

Ken

Yes I think that something is strange when they have a Pam 061 with the very sought after full titanium caseback on it and with the right incablock shockabsorber, in stock ( Yes I have got an answer that they had that watch in stock !!! ) but when I ask how he could have a watch in stock ( like the pam 061 ) that no of the RWG dealer can find he did not get back to me again !!!

So I think stay away from that site !!!

...and here I could go on and say...'You just wouldn't believe me would 'ya!'

LOL!