When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate replica?

iansy

Hi to all. Global replica are claiming to have an upgrade to their "swiss" replica watches that makes them a perfect replica to the point where even if the watch is sent back to the originals manufacturer, that even they wont know they didnt make it. I am interested in a daytona and was wondering if this is a con as it sounds a bit too good to be true. The total cost for the daytona they claim to be perfect is over 1000 us dollars so it would be a big hit to the wallet if it is a scam. Anyone with any knowledge of this???? If it is a scam, a good source for as good a replica as is currently possible would be welcome. Thanks for any help.

It's a con, stay away from those company's. Have a read around this board, and check out the 'collectors' section further down the forum. All of these are trusted, some are more popular than others, so do a little research.

As for the Daytona, hold off buying one for a few weeks, a new movement has supposedly been released which is about to be reviewed. If it's any good, then it might be worth buying one. A seach for 'seconds at 6' would probably turn up some good info on this movement.

Welcome to the board.

It's a con, stay away from those company's. Have a read around this board, and check out the 'collectors' section further down the forum. All of these are trusted, some are more popular than others, so do a little research.

As for the Daytona, hold off buying one for a few weeks, a new movement has supposedly been released which is about to be reviewed. If it's any good, then it might be worth buying one. A seach for 'seconds at 6' would probably turn up some good info on this movement.

Welcome to the board.

Totally agree +1

Just take a look at this

http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults....p;Search=Search

Stay away

Hi to all. Global replica are claiming to have an upgrade to their "swiss" replica watches that makes them a perfect replica to the point where even if the watch is sent back to the originals manufacturer, that even they wont know they didnt make it. I am interested in a daytona and was wondering if this is a con as it sounds a bit too good to be true. The total cost for the daytona they claim to be perfect is over 1000 us dollars so it would be a big hit to the wallet if it is a scam. Anyone with any knowledge of this???? If it is a scam, a good source for as good a replica as is currently possible would be welcome. Thanks for any help.

Anyone who claims that they can make a watch that the manufacturer cannot spot is a bold faced liar. Did they also advertise the 31 jewel eta 2892 movement, a movment that doesn't exist?

Thanks guys for all the good advise. It looks like if we want perfection we need to dig deep in the pockets and buy the real thing.Untill I win the lottery I will continue to look for the best replica of my dream daytona out there.I am looking forward to seeing what the new movement b16a2 mentioned in this thread yesterday.

BTW, you may want to run your very best spyware software if you've been on global replica's site. They are rather notorious for putting some nasty stuff on your computer. The last time I was there my spyware blocked something that was rated at the very highest risk category.