When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

LH Pam 111h - New version

steppen

Still looks like a rep to me .....from 10 yards or more

The CDG stripe is far from OEM grade - despite the OP text and what looks like "faux" pearlage on the base plate

Best

FGD

Thanks for posting BTW!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself...

B)

and when the gen's are taking a huge hit in the aftermarket with the economic downturn... it's not a wise choice... i could understand a killer 127 due to the price differential.... but a 111?

Agree, paying $4.5 for a gen watch like PAM111 for example is one of the biggest cons in gen WIS world, anyway.

I love Pams, but they've been riding this artificial hype & popularity wave for too long IMO, let's just say, time will tell. :)

If I read his p[ost on RG correctly, everything is printed on the movement--the pearlage, wave pattern, text, etc. As I've always said, clear back PAMs can be brought to 99.9% on the wrist and 0% when you flip it over. The worst rep movement will fool the 99.999999999% of the population who don't know what an OP movement looks like and the best rep movement will fool none of the .000000001% who do know what an op movement loos like. Would I buy one LH movemens for a 217 franken if he made a destro version? Maybe. Would I pay 1/3 of used gen for an instant tell rep 111? No Way.

If I read his p[ost on RG correctly, everything is printed on the movement--the pearlage, wave pattern, text, etc. As I've always said, clear back PAMs can be brought to 99.9% on the wrist and 0% when you flip it over. The worst rep movement will fool the 99.999999999% of the population who don't know what an OP movement looks like and the best rep movement will fool none of the .000000001% who do know what an op movement loos like. Would I buy one LH movemens for a 217 franken if he made a destro version? Maybe. Would I pay 1/3 of used gen for an instant tell rep 111? No Way.

Couldn't agree more Arch

For an italian seller this watch is IMPOSSIBLE because italian douane stops 90% packages from Asia and 50% from Usa.

Dollars adieu, watch adieu !!

Why in the forum is not possible to organize a method for import watches from asia to GB and from GB to other nations that have bad bad douane ?

Precioustime and Eurotimez hve this faculty, but only for standard asian reps, not for specials or artisanal

To day Davidsen do not ship watches in Italy, and also to buy from a seller US based, as BK is a very great risk.

Well said arc :D My cheap & cheerful PAM always manage to work its magic B)

• 3 months later...
For an italian seller this watch is IMPOSSIBLE because italian douane stops 90% packages from Asia and 50% from Usa.

Dollars adieu, watch adieu !!

Why in the forum is not possible to organize a method for import watches from asia to GB and from GB to other nations that have bad bad douane ?

Precioustime and Eurotimez hve this faculty, but only for standard asian reps, not for specials or artisanal

To day Davidsen do not ship watches in Italy, and also to buy from a seller US based, as BK is a very great risk.

I bought from Davidsen the ultimate fiddy, to be sent to Italy... left asia the 12 april, from that moment one untrackable, will keep my fingers crossed