When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

phobands new sig and recomendations to others

fotoman

so its a well known fact that a good sig gets read way more than a sticky any day of hte week. So take care in what you put there.

I have changed mine around, gotten ride of the old links and added more modern and useful info. first "phoband's best out of the box" this is my short list that are ready for prime time right out of the packaging - I think others might benefit from doing this for other watch brands - easy to through in the sig, and you won't offend anyone by doing it. its a personal observation.

i also, using image shack, posted tiny thumbnails to all my new photos. i created the image, then created my own smaller thumbnail for conservation of space, then uploaded both to imageshack, posted the thumbnail for forums code - but changed the link from the Image shack created thumbnail to the direct link nfor the one i made.

very efficient.

finally, don't make your sigs overly large- robbie, bubby, i love you, but you can change your list to a paragraph delete, space, delete, space, I don't need the know the brand of underoos you used to wear. or if you do, just have it be in paragraph or centered and listed instead of everything in 1 line, very inefficient.

i think the best out of the box idea, might lesson the this one or this one threads :)