When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Strap question

jdkno

I was looking for some input from those who own a 22mm Diver Pro rep strap, not the Ocean Racer.

I have a gen 22mm Diver pro and it takes a 1.8mm springbar tightly, also it fits between the lugs nice and snug. Between the springbars and the tight fit between the lugs you can hold the watch by the watch head and the straps will stay extended.

Onto the rep 22mm strap I have. the 1.8mm springbars I have are a very loose fit into the hole, I am guessing to get a snug fit I would need something in the 2.2 - 2.5mm range. Also the strap does not fit tight between the lugs, probably a little less than 1mm gap if I push the strap to one side leaving the entire gap on the other. If I hold the watch by the head the rep straps just flop around freely.

So is the rep strap I got the norm or was it just like anything in the rep world where some will not be as good as others?

Anyone acctually have a 22mm rep strap that does not have the huge hole for the springbars and fits nice and snug to the case?