When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to find dealer reviews

djmobi

Hello All,

I am new to the site and have spent the last hour or so trying to find the information I want, but I am struggling. I am looking to buy a replica of a Maurice Lacroix watch off of a site called Replica Cafe but I wanted to check this forum to see if anyone had used this site and if anyone owed replica Maurice Lacroix watches.

I have checked the buying section and cant seem to find a review of which sites are good and which sites are bad. Can anyone help me out.

Regards

Djmobi

Go to the main page of RWG after logging in, and look at the available subsections. You'll find what you need there: a subsection for collectors, and one for Reviews (Trade Reviews).

Maurice Lacroix's are not that popular here and no high end reps exist. I'm sure there are cheap ones out there...but who knows if they're worth anything. I've never heard of Replica Cafe...use them if you want...it's your money, but users on the forum have experience with the collectors listed. If you can't find info on a site you're considering buying from...think about what that means.

Read my Noob Guide. It will help answer a lot of questions for you.

There are lists of rep scammer sites at various places around this site. You should read those lists before you buy anything but you need to realize that just because a site isn't listed as a scammer, it doesn't mean that they're ok. Scammer sites breed like [censored] roaches. Personally I would spend my hard earned with anyone who is not one of the recommended sellers by this forum. Although there are clearly quasi legitimate sellers that aren't recommended here, there is just no way of knowing and the number of scammers greatly outnumber the number of quasi legitimate sellers. I say quasi legitimate because we are talking about the sale of a counterfeit good here.