When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm very new to this - so, hello guys.

hogan1

I'm really very new to replica watches if you don't count the odd Gold Rolex someone got me from Hongkong 20 years ago. I think it actually still works if I just changed the battery. :-)

Anyway - as I didn't have enough expensive hobbies before - here I am, trying to learn how not to get screwed - or at least minimise the risk.

Btw - I'm Swedish - born and raised - so I will probably not understand everything on the forum so I'm asking for some patience if I ask stupid questions. Sorry- that should read WHEN I ask stupid questions..

The site looks great - I'm going to spend many long hours here - so talk to you later.

/Hogan

Welcome Hogan!

Your English is better than my Swedish. :)

Member Slicemaster, Swen, is also from Sweden. He has a nice collection of replicas. Apparently there's no problem getting them through customs there.

Swen is a dog.... :-) Kidding. He is a very good friend of mine. I talked to him as late as yesterday - but not about this site. I found this myself. :-) And I just saw I missed a text message from him on my cell.

You will never know about customs. Some say "Use regular mail or registered mail". Some say use DHL, they never check anything. (that's not true). Fortunately, Swen hasn't got anything confiscated (yet) - I'll have to talk to him tomorrow.

What I'd like to find is someone who accepts Paypal. I'm not very fond of handing out my credit card details - and absolutely not to China. Well - these days it doesn't matter where you go - there are lots of crooks out there. I was in the US in 2006 (Florida). A year later I noticed a charge on my MC which wasn't mine. I hadn't used that card for months. The bank traced the purchase to a Mac Donald's in Baltimore of all places (never been there). Luckily, it was only a Big Mac with fries. :)

Anyway - thanks for the welcoming. I have a lot to learn....

admitting what you don't know is the first step :)

fact is everyone on this forum has alot to learn - its a constant process.

you have the right attitude- a suggestion, if you think the english might be a problem now and then, you may put in your signature (which you can edit under "my controls" that your not a native english speaker - so please don't get mad if i ask stupid questions :) since most of the people here are pretty fluent, sometimes we forget that its a second language to many members

welcome - beware of your wallet - its about to become toast (see did you get that? i bet it didn't translate well as a joke)

Welcome Hogan ! Nice to have another member from the EU - gotta keep them Yanks on their toes !! ;):D

Only joking !! B) We're all one BIG happy family here at RWG !!

Hey Hogan welcome to RWG. Im also very new to the world of rep watches. I just orderd a watch from Andrew @ Trusty Time. He excepts PP. He is also very good about returning e mails. I found out about Andrew here at RWG. I took a few weeks and looked around and feel I have maid a wise decision. So take your time and check out some of the trusted dealers here. Love the meat Balls btw. ;) Good luck :pimp: Mike