When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 111H Pictorial (Warning 56K)

Guest HaloArchive

Guest HaloArchive

So, here is my 111H from John. He is one great guy to work with! Try to see what is modded on her :)

Please feel free to comment on my noob abilities and, give me tips/pointers/suggestions/comments/questions/etc..

So, I decided to take my little 111H out for lunch and a photoshoot and, this is what ended up happening:

(Photo from Friday)

1008040ou0.jpg

Ms. 111H decided she wanted more darastic measures to be taken and posed erotically for the camers :)

1008054tr0.jpg

Exposure for the camera ;)

1008063nw4.jpg

She even showd me her beautiful face at night B)

1008045vj8.jpg

But, at the end of the day, it was same old, same old! ^_^

1008070ya5.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed!

H

Guest HaloArchive
Nice shots. The strap color looks real nice with it.

No, not really, its a horrible strap. I just make it look good B)

Cheers,

H

Edited by HaloArchive

Guest HaloArchive

Okay, fine.

I had it superlumed by a relative that has access to that stuff; he has also been in art for over 55 years :o

I C&C'ed a crown but, it is still a bit thin.

I fixed the strap lugs by drilling and modding a bit but, I need to get some longer screws so they are closer to the surface as per gen.

I had the crystal re-AR'ed by.. get this.. A buddy of mine that works at an automotive tinting shoppe :p

I fixed the stripped screws on the crown guard by re-tapping them to a slightly larger size ~0.25mm

I brought the CG closer to the body by sanding the feet ever so slightly. I went 200 - 400 - 600 grit sandpapers in a wet sand to make sure there was no yucky-ness about the feet B)

Then, the obligitory pin fix. ^_^ Now, I dont know if I made it flush enough with the CG?

The movement has also been serviced and cleaned by the same relative that Lumed it.

There is no Cannon Pin mod (look at last pic, it is visible there is none)

I still need to fix the stupid tube (Its too long) <_<

I also need to fix the L SWISS MADE L text. Maybe i'll send it to The Zigmeister.

The Officine Panerai text on the back of the movement looks horrible so, that needs to be redone. Maybe by Francisco.

AND... I need to get a strap but, I dont see myself keeping this for that long so, It would be nice if someone donated me one for like 3 months :p

So, thats the list. Only thing I can think to do is either wear it for a little and sell it OR... Go the Rep to Franken to Gen route?

Cheers,

H

Okay, fine.

I had it superlumed by a relative that has access to that stuff; he has also been in art for over 55 years :o

I C&C'ed a crown but, it is still a bit thin.

I fixed the strap lugs by drilling and modding a bit but, I need to get some longer screws so they are closer to the surface as per gen.

I had the crystal re-AR'ed by.. get this.. A buddy of mine that works at an automotive tinting shoppe :p

I fixed the stripped screws on the crown guard by re-tapping them to a slightly larger size ~0.25mm

I brought the CG closer to the body by sanding the feet ever so slightly. I went 200 - 400 - 600 grit sandpapers in a wet sand to make sure there was no yucky-ness about the feet B)

Then, the obligitory pin fix. ^_^ Now, I dont know if I made it flush enough with the CG?

The movement has also been serviced and cleaned by the same relative that Lumed it.

There is no Cannon Pin mod (look at last pic, it is visible there is none)

I still need to fix the stupid tube (Its too long) <_<

I also need to fix the L SWISS MADE L text. Maybe i'll send it to The Zigmeister.

The Officine Panerai text on the back of the movement looks horrible so, that needs to be redone. Maybe by Francisco.

AND... I need to get a strap but, I dont see myself keeping this for that long so, It would be nice if someone donated me one for like 3 months :p

So, thats the list. Only thing I can think to do is either wear it for a little and sell it OR... Go the Rep to Franken to Gen route?

Cheers,

H

I love the 111's

Indy

Very nice shots. Congrats!

About the watch, at this point I would also suggest to replace the movement.

Guest HaloArchive

Replace it with what? A better A-6497 or a GEN 111H movt.?

EDIT: Should I re-do the crown? It is C+C'ed to 2mm. What is gen size?

Cheers,

H

Edited by HaloArchive

Replace it with what? A better A-6497 or a GEN 111H movt.?

A better A-6497.

That movement has no swan neck, bad wheels, bad text... Considering all the good improvements you performed on this watch, that movement looks a shame now.

EDIT: Should I re-do the crown? It is C+C'ed to 2mm. What is gen size?

That crown is ok. Very ok.

It sits a little far from the case, but this is a minor issue.

Guest HaloArchive
Wow!! Crown looks very nice. Can you tell us more about the C&C process?

What would you like to know about it? How a C+C works? How did I tell the machine what to do?

Cheers,

H

EDIT:

@ SS:

Where can I pick up a good movement?

The farness is because I need to fix the tube, it is a bit long.

@ Shundi:

Thanks for the comment. Surprisingly, it is just a Point 'n Shoot camera on a tripod and good knowledge of lighting and picture taking :)

NOTE: Camera is a Kodak V610

Cheers,

H

Edited by HaloArchive

@ SS:

Where can I pick up a good movement?

Unfortunately, no idea about it other than asking your usual dealer if any.

The farness is because I need to fix the tube, it is a bit long.

Agree :)