When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 LV or SD?

BRONTE500

In a pickle over this one. Is there much of a size differance between the sea dweller and the submariner? I think there is supposed to be a 2mm differance in th depth of the two and the SD has a slightly smaller dial. Would this be that noticable? I normally prefer bigger watches and in an ideal world a wm9 DSSD would have been my 1st choice but since there is no mention of it either of these to would be my next choice and have to take up BK's great pre order offer. Should just buy both the way im going on about it but ive just bought a gen breitling and a skyland v2 from chris and im nort Richard Branson!! Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated. Think ill go with the lv if there isnt much of a differance. Thanks

In a pickle over this one. Is there much of a size differance between the sea dweller and the submariner? I think there is supposed to be a 2mm differance in th depth of the two and the SD has a slightly smaller dial. Would this be that noticable? I normally prefer bigger watches and in an ideal world a wm9 DSSD would have been my 1st choice but since there is no mention of it either of these to would be my next choice and have to take up BK's great pre order offer. Should just buy both the way im going on about it but ive just bought a gen breitling and a skyland v2 from chris and im nort Richard Branson!! Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated. Think ill go with the lv if there isnt much of a differance. Thanks

I cannot agree with the way you see things my friend. I ordered the SD, because IT IS THE SD, s legendary dive watch ignoring that the late trend is super big watches... I just want the sd. It is slightly smaller than the sub in diameter... But who cares? Probably you. So, buy the DSSD... I think this is the one you need. Superb quality and a bulky construction . Imo if you prefere big watches you will get easily bored of subs and Sds..

PS: excuse me if my post sounds a bit rude :)

Think im gonna go for the sea dweller as its my original favourite of the two although i love the lv too and it just disrupted my decision making capabilities there for a while when BK's one became available too. Not to worry, back on track, stick with the SD for now. I do agreee however that the DSSD is probably more the watch for me but i dont necessarily just like big watches, would always make an exception for either of these two watches. I hope a WM9 DSSD becomes available in the near future. Thanks for the comments guys

That would make sense, get the two of them and ill know in about 2 seconds and i can hold on to the one i prefer. Either that or ill more than likley hold on to both of em! Thanks guys. Still new to this and learning as much as i can believe me! Been sitting here for aboutr 4 hrs now and could prob sit for another 4 and thats most days! wtf!

Think im gonna go for the sea dweller as its my original favourite of the two although i love the lv too and it just disrupted my decision making capabilities there for a while when BK's one became available too. Not to worry, back on track, stick with the SD for now. I do agreee however that the DSSD is probably more the watch for me but i dont necessarily just like big watches, would always make an exception for either of these two watches. I hope a WM9 DSSD becomes available in the near future. Thanks for the comments guys

hi

why not try this :

http://www.timeshops.net/RO7704_-_Rolex_DE...__2378-3933.htm

That looks great dssd rep to me but im no expert! anyone ever bought from them before? Have to say i would find it hard to buy from anyone other than the collectors on here. Would love to buy a DSSD right now but ive seen a few dodgy ones and thats why i may have to wait and see if WM9 do one

That looks great dssd rep to me but im no expert! anyone ever bought from them before? Have to say i would find it hard to buy from anyone other than the collectors on here. Would love to buy a DSSD right now but ive seen a few dodgy ones and thats why i may have to wait and see if WM9 do one

i havent' bought from him before but he is one of the sellers in this forum.