When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Here we go!

ez2cy

Hi folks;

Sort of an older man here from Canada. Not much to say, retired and playing poker for "almost" a living. Reason I joined up here, is I need to know somethings about Replica's. It's a ploy at the table to be sitting there, with nice outfit on, jewelery and a ROLEX!. Plays mind games with the people you're playing with. "If he has a Rolex, he must be good". So I look forward to getting as much info as to where to buy etc. Thanks

Thanks folks. I have a really weird question. I've been looking at dealers and watches etc ever since I signed up here...LOL I'm bug eyed. Anyone have a suggestion as to a nice watch I might look at. I know it's individual taste. I'm 50 years old, want an elegant watch, no dive watch etc. I've been looking at the Rolex reps, and some others, but I'm not sure. So many to see and too little asprin for my eyes. LOL

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Welcome Ez2cy, Members would rather see newbies do there own research. Trust me it's much more satisfing to find your own dealer and than it is to be given names. :) Actualy it's the research that makes it (imo) exciting. It's realy quite easy. The dealer reviews is wear I started about six weeks ago. I got my first watch today, and yes it's very gratifing. Give it ago and i'm sure you will agree. Best of luck :tu: Mike PS good luck with the peepers lol

Would it mess with the other players MORE if you dressed all ratty and dirty and wore a Timex digital? Then they would think you sucked at poker and would under estimate you. You could clean up! (I want 10% for giving you the idea :))