When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Houston GTG, Saturday Jan 17, at Black Lab, noon

BobM

I am sure looking forward to seeing everyone. I am going to bring a few watches, some tools, some movements ... we'll spend a little time together| Yuk Yuk! :gathering:

Those who are going to be there sing out. Let's hear it from those who will be attending. Will we have about 15 again?

Best regards to all.

I will be there!

It looks like we may have the best turn out yet. From RG it looks like about 7 or 8, and from RWI about about 8 to 10.

It should be a great time as always. Bring your watches, bring your questions, and be prepared to have a good time.

See you there.

We had 11 members attend, plus two wives and three kids. We all had a great time! Those who attended came from RWG, RWI, AND RepGeek.

I am astounded at the watch knowledge and wisdom that gets collected into one room when these folks get together! I learn sooo much.

There seemed to be a consensus that we should hold Houston meetings about once a quarter. On that basis we will meet again about mid-April.

I think we have some pictures that will get posted shortly.

What great fun! Thanks, watch folks!! :clap: