When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What i found in my locker at work?

lazarini

Dear all.

Today at work i went to pickup some stuff in my locker and while there saw something resembling a steel bracelet in a box cowered with papers. I went to pull it out and realized its a watch :o

And not just any watch its a Certina ODC One, that my dad purchased me for my BD cca. 15 years ago B) I remembered that i took it with me in a non working state 5 years ago when i moved to peruse my career to another country, thinking im gonna go to a watch guy to see what can be done with it as it stooped running.

In the meantime i completely forgot about it and now it just appeared :rolleyes: ... i immediately went down to the shopping center and after a bit of cleaning of the contacts and a new battery the watch was alive :D

I'm wearing it as i write this and just looking at it tick makes me feel great, needles to say why... that said all in all still quite a looker ;)

This pictures i found on the web:

1-5.jpg

2-4.jpg

Specifications:

Water resistant 100 m / 330 feet

Case Size ~ 36 mm / 1.41" – not including crown

Length ~ 23.5 cm / 9.2"

Movement Analogue Quartz

Case Stainless steel

Dial Black with date located at 3 o'clock

Glass Sapphire crystal with anti reflection

Hands 3 silver and luminous

Strap Stainless steel bracelet

Buckle Double deployment clasp made of stainless steel (with safety clasp)

Misc. From "ODC ONE" collection

Here for ure view pleasure the pics of the watch i just took:

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

And a wristie ;)

c1.jpg

PS. i remember i sold a rep and since i wanted to protect it and was at my parents home i packed it in the original Certina box from this ODC ONE and sent the watch of... the problem is i cant remember to who so if someone got that box from me and still has it i would be glad if i can get it back... im willing to pay a few bob.

Thx for reading Cheers LAZ B)