When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oyster or President bracelet for "custom" DateJust?

rek001

Hi all, after CNY I'm ordering a somewhat "custom" DJ from Joshua: all SS, with blue sunburst dial/romans, and smooth rounded bezel.

I'm trying to decide which bracelet would look better: the classic Oyster with polished mid-links for a clean modern look,

or

the more formal President's bracelet with it's nubby, more textured effect. I think the rounded links would compliment the smooth rounded bezel nicely.

Both bracelet designs are beautiful in their own unique way, I'm having a difficult time deciding.

I thank you in advance for your sdvice, and have a geat weekend.

Presidential bracelet adds a certain amount of "bling" but might reflect (he he) nicely with the sunburst dial...

If in doubt, the "classic" design is classic for a reason- It'll go with anything. The presidential bracelet also scratches easier (IMO)... how much extra would it be to order both? Then you can switch at will.

A third option, btw, is the SS Jubilee bracelet- does the picture below match your bezel type?

16030-SS-J-L.jpg

Thanks for your reply, Shundi.

Ordering both bracelets - that's a superb idea, thank you!

As for the Jubilee bracelet, mmm, sorry, too busy.

The bezel you show in the pic is the smooth "chamfered" bezel, as in cut at a 45 degree angle in cross-section.

I'd like the smooth rounded bezel, if you cut it cross-section, the edges would look like a section of a circle, if that makes sense.

I'm thinking Oyster attached to the watch and the President bracelet extra, as Shundi suggested, I can change the bracelet if I want, why didn't I think of it?

Anyway, do I really have to wait until February 10th, after CNY to order this watch?

Thanks much for your input, guys, a big help.