When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another replica watch addict

mikes1711

Hi RWG crowd! I've been lurking for a month on RepGeek and RWI forums. Today I discovered RWG and decided to join. I have to admit the learning curve is quite steep but exciting nonetheless :D I'm in a process of chosing my first rep... I already know this will be a time consuming and expensive vice.

Soon I will be worring about how to get another watch without my wife noticing... :blink:

Keep up with the good work guys!

Thanks Max and Gee. I'm just about to buy Ebel 1911 Discovery Panda from PT. Absolutely love this watch!

Definitely can't buy a sub 'cause my FD has got a gen, my MD's got Omega PO and fellow AMs all run around wearing Tag Carreras, Longines' and Breitling Skylands. lol

Only unique and less popular brands for me... Vacheron Constantin Overseas will be my second one...

Welcome Mike, grap a chair a cuppa and there is biccies in the tin on the top shelf!! (have to keep the there or the Mods nick em all!!) :p

Hope you enjoy your self here, it's an amazing site the wealth of knowledge and variety is staggering! Make use of the search button and the idividual brands, dealers and off topic (just for fun) forums and you will not believe the amount of info there is around this place! A simple search can have you up waaaaay past beddy byes time before you know it!! lol

Welcome and enjoy mate!!

N6

Thanks Max and Gee. I'm just about to buy Ebel 1911 Discovery Panda from PT. Absolutely love this watch!

Definitely can't buy a sub 'cause my FD has got a gen, my MD's got Omega PO and fellow AMs all run around wearing Tag Carreras, Longines' and Breitling Skylands. lol

Only unique and less popular brands for me... Vacheron Constantin Overseas will be my second one...

Enjoy Mike, the information here is incrediable. Have some fun :) Mike

Be afraid Mike , very afraid. :shock: Run away while there is still time. To late, welcome to poverty ;) Mike

Hey I guess I will have to look forward to receiving my quarterly bonus and then assign a special budget for these beauties before the 'treasurer' spend the whole lot on rep handbags!! ;)

You cant run away from watch addiction ;) I tried several times to stop buying watches - but now I capitulated

Welcome to the community ^_^

Thanks, that's very encouraging Gee... :rolleyes:

Edited by mikes1711

Welcome Mike, grap a chair a cuppa and there is biccies in the tin on the top shelf!! (have to keep the there or the Mods nick em all!!) :p

Hope you enjoy your self here, it's an amazing site the wealth of knowledge and variety is staggering! Make use of the search button and the idividual brands, dealers and off topic (just for fun) forums and you will not believe the amount of info there is around this place! A simple search can have you up waaaaay past beddy byes time before you know it!! lol

Welcome and enjoy mate!!

N6

Thanks Nikki, As you've prolly noticed I've gone way past my usual beddy bye time already... For some reason my new hobby is not very popular with my wife (haha), but hey I don't complain when she changes the color of her fingernails evey week... <_<