When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling skyland avenger blacksteel failures

breitling&omega

Hey guys. I just want to make sure that it will last some time on average before spitting out $450-usd. Nowadays, everything is on sale, even gen watches but I guess not for reps:( Besides, with the exchange rate of the US dollar, I think the price should reflect the better exchange rate.

I have another question for those who have bought reps and had shipped overseas. In the event the merchandise is confiscated, do they send you a second one or does the buyer request for shipping at his own risk??

Please keep the responses coming about the reliability issue.

thanks guys B)

I have a couple of SS Skylands, and they work great. I'm saving the pennies right now to get black steel, they are so stunning! Best person to ask would be Lanikai I think, I'm pretty sure hes had black steel longer than most.

Hey joe,no worries on bring watches into Miami where you are my friend,nor most areas of N. America,only Dallas and San fran. have had issues but are still rare.

Ask your dealer what the policy is in this unlikely event,i deal with josh so i have no worries.

Then again,i live in Canada so no worries anyway,i've even had mine opened by customs a few times... :)

Just ordered mine from Josh. My curiosity got the better of me as I've always wanted one to compare to my gen side by side. Once that's done, it might go to the for sale forum:)

don' t forget to do a good side-by-side comparison, I think it is yet to be done for the blacksteel skyland.

and for the reliablity prob, it is based on 7750 so will have the same probs as all other 7750 based watches. 7750 is not exactly perfect, they tend to fail and need service anyway after a year or two. But you can always replace it with eta 7750, or with another 7750 you order from dealer.