When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica GMT Master II Two-Tone Ceramic Bezel from LEXUSWATCH.COM

NAKINDO

First: Welcome to the forum!

Looks like this site is able to get the high end reps. The pics look good... but they offer nothing that our approved dealers can't source for you. So why risk it, especially when the prices aren't competitive at all?

Play it safe and order from these dealers only.

Welcome - yeah, look at the known "collectors" i.e. dealers, then search for reviews - there's a lot about this rep.

You can definitely find this two tone (TT) a little bit cheaper (a little) with ETA movement. Asia movements will be about $100 less. Again, search for reviews on the reliability/quality of these reps and movements. Also, gold gets into a whole different discussion as well. Though I don't think this particular rep has many purchase options other than where you get it. I have bought from Angus, Josh, and Andrew (and another 'unauthorized' who will go unnamed) on separate occasions for different reps, depending on the strengths and weaknesses of what they offer. All have delivered as represented.

Good luck, and research! I jumped into my first rep a little too fast, everything worked out, but I didn't make the right choice for myself. Take your time. ;)

Edited by looseends