When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingy recommendations?

Fidestro

I am waiting on my 3717 to arrive and decided that I need an Ingy as well. I read SD4k's excellent review and must have one. I see where some dealers have the standard Ingy and some have double AR versions. Are they the same watch other than the AR? I know on the 3717 when they added AR on the V2 they also screwed up the dial. Reference dealers if need be.

I am waiting on my 3717 to arrive and decided that I need an Ingy as well. I read SD4k's excellent review and must have one. I see where some dealers have the standard Ingy and some have double AR versions. Are they the same watch other than the AR? I know on the 3717 when they added AR on the V2 they also screwed up the dial. Reference dealers if need be.

wait for the ceramic bezel version...its coming :)

or I'd buy the non-AR one and get the chief DAR.

They are said to be the same versions, but I don't know about the movement. Mine has a 2824-2, some have a 2836-2. Both very good movements, but if you plan a dw swap with a lello dw, you should know which one you have before ordering.

I would go with a AR'ed one. If it's not good enough for you, you can remove it anyway.

PS: Not everything has to be ceramic... ;)