When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wedding Watch Woes

TeeJay

Thats the spirit gentlemen! I know that watch will have a lifetime of significance for Teej, not only because he wore it on his wedding day, but because of the spirit in which it was acquired. Good on all of you!

Indeed, I couldn't have put it any better myself, thank you very much, everyone who has, in whatever way, be it advise, gifts or purchases of my now disbanded collection, allowed this wedding and reception to go ahead as planned :) From the bottom of my heart, thank you. :)

And this is why I love RWG haha.... congratulations TeeJay...can't wait to see the wedding photos!!!!

I have a feeling they're going to be spectacular, given the location :)

Well, there you go then :)

Good luck boyo. Here's the thing. For the first year of marriage, every time you and the wife make love put a pound coin in a jar. Henceforth every subsequent occaision take a pound coin out. The jar will never empty. :lol:

No, no, just kidding.

I wish.

No seriously, the first ten years of marriage go by like; *SNAP*...............

"Really?"

No.

lol, just foolin' man. I am so glad for you, and that you are getting hitched.

Misery loves company...............

OK, I gotta go, her ladyship bekcons. One of these week-ends I really do have to sound proof the attic.

"Jayne? Jayne Eyre? Coming darling!"

Crikey, never marry a Rhodean girl. You're not marrying a Rhodean girl are you T'J? I did. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Then again so did signing up for skydiving class with an instructor named "Mad Dog".

Cheers!

Congrats to you TeeJay and to your bride, and I'm glad the watch thing worked out for you, you gotta have a special timepiece for this extraordinary day in your life.