When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris TT1 Diver Meistertaucher watch

db1

well, i have always been a "chronograph" and "complications" type of guy when it comes to watches, a watch with only a date\day window was never enough for me, i always craved for the chrono hands, and pushers.

well- i am not sure why, but the Oris TT1 Diver Meistertaucher made me change my mind about that aspect of watch collecting!

does anyone on this board own or had owned one? i would love to hear opinons about the watch, as i plan on selling a big amount (and the good amount) of my reps collection and gen parts to fund one of these (would love to keep my better reps, but dont have extra money so i would have to exchange reps for money so i can fund this action)

had seen the rep of this model- but i dont feel like paying $300-350 for the rep while the gen is about $1200, and ive heard the rep is so-so anyway.

what kind of movement these oris diver watches carry? are these standard modded ETA ? and what do they mean by saying its a "regulator movement" ?

any input would be appreciated.

best regards,

db1

I have one on my wrist as we speak.

They wear quite small, like a 42mm because the base is wider than the bezel.

It feels great but light because of the Ti. The sweep is on the small dial so it looks very smooth.

I have a complete set in around 85% condition. I have been debating selling it as I've bought too many watches lately. PM me if you'd like to buy it at a good price.