When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Big Pilot

sander

By the way... I'm a little outdated when it comes to reps these days, not like my past RWG days... what about the power reserve indicator? Is it static?

Yep, the PR indicator is static. There are also other models with working PR indicators, but they don't look as accurate as this model.

Sander

What did you think of the genuine strap? I bought the genuine brown buffalo strap with white stitching just like you and I was diappointed with the way it looked and the thin stitching. I had Aaron Tan do a brown alligator strap with thicker off white stitching and think that straps looks alot better. Interested if you are happy with the look of the OEM strap?

TimeShare

Sander

What did you think of the genuine strap? I bought the genuine brown buffalo strap with white stitching just like you and I was diappointed with the way it looked and the thin stitching. I had Aaron Tan do a brown alligator strap with thicker off white stitching and think that straps looks alot better. Interested if you are happy with the look of the OEM strap?

TimeShare

I think mine looks great. it's just like the real deal :p

Are you sure you have the rigth one and not the cheap one for the 3201?

I think mine looks great. it's just like the real deal :p

Are you sure you have the rigth one and not the cheap one for the 3201?

Sander

No its the right one (the 3201 does not have rivets) and I bought it from an IWC AD. Anyway, different folks different tastes. I wish I had bought the brown alligator from the 5004 but perhaps my next purchase........

Thanks,

TimeShare

• 2 weeks later...