When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi I am New!

Hi, I stumbled upon this site whilst browsing the web and am pretty impressed with the help that is offered, I am mainly an Omega man and have a gen black SMP, I am looking for a 4th gen PO with black bezel and orange numbers with ETA movement and have seen one on Trusty Time, has anyone purchased one from here and if so what was the quality like? Also I am in Cambridge Uk and was wondering if there were a decent European dealer as I have tried some other euro sites like luxuryreplica and when the watch arrived it was horrid quality, looking forward to hearing from someone, Thanks, Simon.

Hi, I stumbled upon this site whilst browsing the web and am pretty impressed with the help that is offered, I am mainly an Omega man and have a gen black SMP, I am looking for a 4th gen PO with black bezel and orange numbers with ETA movement and have seen one on Trusty Time, has anyone purchased one from here and if so what was the quality like? Also I am in Cambridge Uk and was wondering if there were a decent European dealer as I have tried some other euro sites like luxuryreplica and when the watch arrived it was horrid quality, looking forward to hearing from someone, Thanks, Simon.

Welcome Simon, if you are located in the UK you are in great condition, go for Precious time, He has superb quality.

Welcome Simon, if you are located in the UK you are in great condition, go for Precious time, He has superb quality.

Hi, thanks for that, I cannot seem to find a web address for Precious Time? How do I contact them?, Thanks again, Simon.

Welcome Freakin,like the name btw. ;) I am also a Omega man. I have a older gen that still keeps excellent time. :good: I'm very new to the rep world. I thought instead of jumping in with both feet, I would take the conservative approach. I orderd a PO chrono (quartz )from Andrew @Trusty Time. It is a very good looking watch and so far it keeps perfect time/date. I am now looking at the Pam Regatta with Power reserve and date,44mm. Although; I favor Omegas, I like some varitey in my rotation. Again welcome to RWG and good luck :) Mike

Welcome Freakin,like the name btw. ;) I am also a Omega man. I have a older gen that still keeps excellent time. :good: I'm very new to the rep world. I thought instead of jumping in with both feet, I would take the conservative approach. I orderd a PO chrono (quartz )from Andrew @Trusty Time. It is a very good looking watch and so far it keeps perfect time/date. I am now looking at the Pam Regatta with Power reserve and date,44mm. Although; I favor Omegas, I like some varitey in my rotation. Again welcome to RWG and good luck :) Mike

Simon :doh: