When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rose Gold Oris TT3

wsj_ca

Just curious, how do we influence the manufacturers to do a better job? Is it self driven on their part or is it because of complaints we send to the dealers?

My best answer is, if no one bought bad reps they'd make them all better.

There is also a built-in disincentive to making the "perfect" rep as there's money to be made from a "V2" and "V3".

Is it self driven on their part or is it because of complaints we send to the dealers?

I'm Deist, and we believe you cannot petition the Lord with prayer. I'm also Realist, and we believe the manufacturers of black market goods don't care what we think. The 'collectors' may care, they may even voice, but ultimately that's where the 'pressure' stops.

As far as 'Rose Gold' is concerned, I was taught, that; if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. But Rose Gold, all Rose Gold, at best, looks like the bottom of a copper tea pot. Where it belongs, not on a person's wrist. That goes against what I was 'taught', but 'they' also taught me; "All things in moderation", so, what the h*ll do 'they' know? About, like, I dunno, power drinking on Spring Break?

Sorry, I just came off a House marathon from the TIVO.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm Deist, and we believe you cannot petition the Lord with prayer. I'm also Realist, and we believe the manufacturers of black market goods don't care what we think. The 'collectors' may care, they may even voice, but ultimately that's where the 'pressure' stops.

As far as 'Rose Gold' is concerned, I was taught, that; if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. But Rose Gold, all Rose Gold, at best, looks like the bottom of a copper tea pot. Where it belongs, not on a person's wrist. That goes against what I was 'taught', but 'they' also taught me; "All things in moderation", so, what the h*ll do 'they' know? About, like, I dunno, power drinking on Spring Break?

Sorry, I just came off a House marathon from the TIVO.

Rya?