When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello Newbie from UK

Maxim

Hi,

I've just joined as I was browsing the internet and not being aware of the world of replicas until yesterday. I already own a Tag F1 and Omega Seamaster, as well as a few Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss watches.

This is a whole new world I've discovered, and particularly with the credit crunch I am looking for more information.

Welcome Maxim. Do I smell a copy right infringment issue here. :p I also have a Tag formula and a older gen Omega. The Omega was given to me by my father about thrity yrs ago. The watch still keeps very good time. B) I thought members were joking when they said this hobby was addicting. Trust me, they were telling the truth. There should be a warning lable.(could be habbit forming) ;) Good luck :) Mike

I've ordered my first one yesterday, really interested to see what the difference would be like against the authentic copy I own.

I can't believe how much info there is here, I spent whole day yesterday just reading different threads. Looking for more advice now at present :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thats it ,three reps? Come on Maxim you can do better than that. I feel that any member worth his or her salt should at least buy one rep per day,at least :closedeyes: Well there is still time . But you need to kick it up a notch or two, BAMB. :elvis: Thankyouverymuch Here's To the credit crunch :drinks::p Mike

Thats it ,three reps? Come on Maxim you can do better than that. I feel that any member worth his or her salt should at least buy one rep per day,at least :closedeyes: Well there is still time . But you need to kick it up a notch or two, BAMB. :elvis: Thankyouverymuch Here's To the credit crunch :drinks::p Mike

Haha a rep a day, that would be $238/day which works out to be a salary of just over $86k, not including food/gas/bills/house!