When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best place to buy a 50th sub (quality)

Ben67zl1

I would like to get a nice one and am wondering if this is the site thanks Ben I love the site and it is very informative, being a newbie to reps I have a steep learning curve and want to keep mistakes to a minimum again thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forum. All the information you are looking for (and much, much more) is available - if you are willing to look for it. Try the search function (upper right corner of the forum window)...

People here usually like to help... just the infamous "who has the best sub?" first post will most likely get you nowhere...

:welcomeani: Ben. All the information you could possably imagine is literaly at your finger tips. Like Chubb said "try the search function" I had so many ??? when I arrived here. I can honestly say that every ??? I had has been answered.(for the most part anyway) A lot of reading and research. The funny thing is know matter where you end up on this forum, you will definitly learn something. Happy hunting :) Mike

You're probably thinking...other than Spidey...you might not be getting the exact answers you're hoping for. The real issue is you need to sort out what you mean by "best".

• "Best" could mean the most accurate (and you'll find some people have reps that are 99% genuine including the movement that cost thousands of dollars, taken months to gather parts, and days to have assembled)
  • "Best" could mean the best value out of the box with no work modding needing to be undertaken
  • "Best" could mean the best you can get in a particular country that has strict counterfeit import detection and regulations
  • "Best" could mean the best you can get in 3 days because you need it for a particular special event
  • "Best" could mean the best you can get from a vendor who actually responds within a few hours as opposed to a few days
  • etc, etc

The rep world isn't like shopping online at Costco.com. Read my Noob Guide and you'll hit the ground running, and informed, and hopefully trip less.

Welcome aboard. Read, seach, learn and share.