When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first rep - BCE v3

bobkat

Hello everyone!

I finally got my first rep after the original one i ordered had some problems with the bracelet, the pearl, and the dial. Now this second one I got seems to have a great bracelet and dial, but the pearl is still sub par. The lume appears smeared onto the pearl edges rather than staying within the pearl itself. I was hoping someone here could help me fix this problem. It's just lume, I figure I could scrape it off with something, just don't know what. Here's the pic:

breit2yq5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by bobkat

OK BK ... as per our communique .. I will post pics when I get home today, of the pearl tab .. if they look satisfactory to you , you can get in touch with TwoTone (co-admin) sign up for at least "supporter", and as soon as TT gives me the green light the tab is yours.. you are responsible for the shipping charges.. that's all.

after all, we do need to pay the utilities around this very large "Living Room" :D .. ergo the reason I will open what ever I have in surplus to contributing members only .. I'm not trying to cop an attitude ... jus take care of our own..

Cheers~

L

OK BK ... as per our communique .. I will post pics when I get home today, of the pearl tab .. if they look satisfactory to you , you can get in touch with TwoTone (co-admin) sign up for at least "supporter", and as soon as TT gives me the green light the tab is yours.. you are responsible for the shipping charges.. that's all.

after all, we do need to pay the utilities around this very large "Living Room" :D .. ergo the reason I will open what ever I have in surplus to contributing members only .. I'm not trying to cop an attitude ... jus take care of our own..

Cheers~

L

Thanks Lanikai!

I actually decided to take a toothpick to the pearl edge and see if i could clean it up. This is how it turned out. What do you think?

BEFORE:

breit2yq5.jpg

AFTER toothpick attack:

breit5kt0.jpg

Thanks Lanikai!

I actually decided to take a toothpick to the pearl edge and see if i could clean it up. This is how it turned out. What do you think?

BEFORE:

breit2yq5.jpg

AFTER toothpick attack:

breit5kt0.jpg

Looks good .. I was jus going to post pics of my extra tab... as Toad say's you should still sign up for supporter.. for "good watch karma".. otherwise all your watches will be cursed and stop for no apparent reason.. and there will be nothing you can do to stop it .. :D