When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipping TO China

T_b

I also have a package to china (and also from sweden) - and just as Lani says it takes a bit longer during this period..

Once it leave sweden Posten.se can no longer help you so you have to track it in china by entering your tracking # you got from Posten in

http://intmail.183.com.cn/

then just translate the results at http://babelfish.altavista.com (simplified chinese to english)

- tazz

Thanks for the quick reply..

So the watch might be ok after all? I sent it on the 8:th of january and it takes about 6 working days to china from sweden.. Only bad luck from my side then...

/T_b

Bad timing .. not Bad Luck / or bad Karma ... just the luck of the draw.. better than "No Luck" .. plus Chinese Customs moves at their "own" pace.. so whatever is "supposed" to be .. is left for debate ..

don't stress.. try and forget about it for awhile .. think about what you want to aquire next ? :lol: ... worse case senario it will be another month.. but your watch is fine.. you'll get used to it .. we deal with it every Lunar New Year.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've sent 7 or 8 times my some of my watches to my dealer,mostly for repairing purposes,and i have only lost 1 watch because i sent it as unregistered air mail,a risk i took and lost.

Most of the other watches were delivered to my dealer in 2 weeks time and for 1 or 2 delivery time was up to 4 weeks.

So considering the fact that it is CNY celebration,i wouldn't worry.Just be patient.

John

Oh...i forgot...i've shipped them from a Mediterranean country

i have sent my watch 6 weeks ago....didnt reach. unregisterd? SO ima my self to blame

also from sweden....BUT I wonder if our dear dealers are maybee fooling us......no registerd..well lets "loose" the watch and tell it never showed up

Anyway........hope u get yours watch to the dealer....still most of us paid 350$ +...its quite a money for replica.....

i have sent my watch 6 weeks ago....didnt reach. unregisterd? SO ima my self to blame

also from sweden....BUT I wonder if our dear dealers are maybee fooling us......no registerd..well lets "loose" the watch and tell it never showed up

Anyway........hope u get yours watch to the dealer....still most of us paid 350$ +...its quite a money for replica.....

Sorry to hear about your watch, but it might still turn up.. :( But my package is registered but still... the link tazzman posted was great at least some confirmation that the watch reached china. Yes but the replicas are great, even the watch smith had a hard time believing that it