When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from S. America.

KILO

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy some B&M, HBB and RM for both my girl and I and want to get the most info on quality /movement/price, since down here - Colombia, replicas are expensive and are mostly chinese reps of the worst quality. This seems the place to get all the info!

You have entered the perfect community for your needs K. !!

Welcome, we come from all over the Planet.. I am in Hawaii

Stay awhile, there are many members with years of expertise and experience (most important) .. you sure pick some nice brands ..

stick with the froums "trusted dealers" .. the reps coming out now are by far the most accurate.. and made mostly from genuine samples

Let us know if we can be of any help B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Aloha Lani!

I went to *The Big Isle* back in '01, with the wifey. It certainly is a beautiful place.

What other brands would you recommend, as non traditional? I don't really want the most common brands.

You have entered the perfect community for your needs K. !!

Welcome, we come from all over the Planet.. I am in Hawaii

Stay awhile, there are many members with years of expertise and experience (most important) .. you sure pick some nice brands ..

stick with the froums "trusted dealers" .. the reps coming out now are by far the most accurate.. and made mostly from genuine samples

Let us know if we can be of any help B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Aloha Lani!

I went to *The Big Isle* back in '01, with the wifey. It certainly is a beautiful place.

What other brands would you recommend, as non traditional? I don't really want the most common brands.

Kona ??

Well, what sizes to you fancy ?? the Ulysee Nardin Maxi Diver was just released .. it was made from a genuine sample .. the HBB are pricey but very well made

the forum also has services by members.. Chieftangs AR is the best on the planet .. better than the genuines.

last year was definately the year for "Breitlings" check out the Black Steel.. the DLC coating is 1:1 with the genuine.. check out the Breitling section for reviews etc. it really was a stunning year for that brand.. the Bell and Ross BR02-94 is the best BR at the moment..

sheesh.. so many look through thee different brand sections and check out all the reviews by various members... bet you can't stick with just one.. :rolleyes:

the biggest problem you will encounter .. IMO.. is which one to get first !! B)

Check this out.. Mui Macho !! http://www.rwg.cc/members/Breitling-Skylan...k-S-t87368.html

Welcome K, you sure found the right house for Reps!!

As Lani stated Brietling had a huge year last year, others you may not be conversant with are Audmars Piquet they do a large chunky watch called the Royal Oak Offshore. You will see it abreviated on the boards here as an AP ROO, awesome looking watches and not the 'norm' in everyday land!

Hope you have fun here and that you and your lady mind many pieces that make you happy!

N6

Lani, I enjoyed the Kohala district - northern, iirc...lots of snorkling there.

You have some great reviews, thanks!

Bienvenido!

Gracias!

Welcome K, you sure found the right house for Reps!!

As Lani stated Brietling had a huge year last year, others you may not be conversant with are Audmars Piquet they do a large chunky watch called the Royal Oak Offshore. You will see it abreviated on the boards here as an AP ROO, awesome looking watches and not the 'norm' in everyday land!

Hope you have fun here and that you and your lady mind many pieces that make you happy!

N6

Thanks Nikki. Now you guys got me interested in the AP ROO as well as Brietling...I guess the more, the merrier..jeje

Cool! Cali's known for it's beautiful women. :wub:

Kilo, I remember walking en route to the "Atlantis" shopping center - in Bogota - and being stopped on the street by a rep salesman. At the time, I had an Omega Seamaster (gen) and I compared it to his rep ... utterly worthless. But, that was way before I found this forum. Are you a native of Colombia? Or, a team guy chilling in Bogota? Take care, bro.

Kilo, I remember walking en route to the "Atlantis" shopping center - in Bogota - and being stopped on the street by a rep salesman. At the time, I had an Omega Seamaster (gen) and I compared it to his rep ... utterly worthless. But, that was way before I found this forum. Are you a native of Colombia? Or, a team guy chilling in Bogota? Take care, bro.

Heh, rep salesman abound in the Zona Rosa area (Atlantis, Andino mall) hunting for tourists and sometimes passing off the reps as stolen originals! They have nothing but bad quality chinese reps charging as much as 300usd..LOL

I'm Colombian, but lived in the States half my life, mostly in Florida - man, do I miss it there.

Welcome kilo. I've been to Bogota :tu:

Thanks...I'm in Bogota.

Heh, rep salesman abound in the Zona Rosa area (Atlantis, Andino mall) hunting for tourists and sometimes passing off the reps as stolen originals! They have nothing but bad quality chinese reps charging as much as 300usd..LOL

I'm Colombian, but lived in the States half my life, mostly in Florida - man, do I miss it there.

Thanks...I'm in Bogota.

Awesome. So, what do you do for a living there?

By the way, I used to live in Los Rosales. I used to enjoy walking down to La Zona Rosa on Friday afternoons, stay in one of the hotels adjacent to Parque 93 for the night (usually Pavillion Suites, near the San Angel bar) and go to the up scale Salto Del Angel night club to pick up company for the night. Favorite restaurant, was probably the sushi restaruant near Parque 93 (don't remember the name). But, my favorite cafe, was the Renault Cafe right next to it. I'm nostalgic now.

I have a freight forward company.

Talk about coincidences. I live in Rosales and go out a lot to San Angel, not only for partying, but because they have great food also.

How long ago where you here? Did you get to know the Zona G (G for Gourmet) in 69-70 street? It's next to Rosales and it's an exclusive place filled with great restaurants.

Great place to live, but sadly last tuesday, the FARC put a bomb at the Blockbuster store of 80 and 9th, killing two people.

Awesome. So, what do you do for a living there?

By the way, I used to live in Los Rosales. I used to enjoy walking down to La Zona Rosa on Friday afternoons, stay in one of the hotels adjacent to Parque 93 for the night (usually Pavillion Suites, near the San Angel bar) and go to the up scale Salto Del Angel night club to pick up company for the night. Favorite restaurant, was probably the sushi restaruant near Parque 93 (don't remember the name). But, my favorite cafe, was the Renault Cafe right next to it. I'm nostalgic now.

I have a freight forward company.

Talk about coincidences. I live in Rosales and go out a lot to San Angel, not only for partying, but because they have great food also.

How long ago where you here? Did you get to know the Zona G (G for Gourmet) in 69-70 street? It's next to Rosales and it's an exclusive place filled with great restaurants.

Great place to live, but sadly last tuesday, the FARC put a bomb at the Blockbuster store of 80 and 9th, killing two people.

I was there 3 yrs ago. I very much miss the place.

i live in NYC but i got married in Cali Colombia , then went to san andes island for honey moon :wub: .

after that went to bogota for 1 week stood at the Cosmo 100 hotel , went to las minas de esmeraldas .

i place where we picked up some great deals on emeralds ;) ..

had a great time will be going there soon man ;) .

next i would like to visit Cartagena ;) .

Food is great in colombia man ! love la bandeja paisa ;) ..