When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Minifiddy?

valerian

:blowup:

OK, I take a deep breath: I've been trying hard and exremely unsuccessfully to find out which reference number the so called Mini fiddy (or Minifiddy or Mini-Fiddy) has. I apologise for asking such a simple question but I couldn't for the grrrmbl of it find it out. Is there a EU based dealer who can source it?

I'm very much into the PAM 1950s look but have too thin a wrist to wear something so big. So I say to myself "Hmmm. Mini Fiddy for Mini wrist. Sounds like a plan.

Thank you for any hints.

Yours kindly

Valerian

Andrew has an interesting Minifiddy-radiomir-fantasy, it is45mm with dome Synthetic Sapphire without AR and case with lugs but no CG, solid back... it looks sweet, total Bauhase- ArtDeco watch! if you shave thee dial it can be a realy good looking homage watch!!! only problem for me is that dome; it would be inposible to get Sapphire for that size.

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...products_id=105

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help and sorry for the late reaction, been busy these days. I like the Trusty fantasy watch though I wonder a bit about that Rolex crown (?!)

I'm very doubtful about ordering from Asia though. I live in the very heart of Europe (Watchdom) where they are very suspicious about stuff sent from asia.

Kindly yours

Valerian

Mini Fiddy is a nice fantasy pam...however, i found it has a problem with the CG since it's not designed to fit the 44mm 1950 case... so I return mine...too bad

however, like someone above mentioned, the new release pam this year has the 1950 case in 44mm!!! I too really look forward to it being rep!! very nice indeed!