When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let me introduce myself...

relox

Hi,

This is Relox from Spain. I have been interested in watches, rep and gens, for a long time and, since I have discovered this great site, I am very happy.

I would accept any piece of advice from all those who have more experience than me and, of course, I would especially accept advice regarding the best places to buy reps.

At the moment, I am interested in buying an Omega (Planet Ocean, probably) and, who knows, maybe any other watch (Carrera, Moonphase...).

So, please, let me know about your experiences, offers, dealers... I will try to contribute to the site as much as I can.

By the way, it

Hi,

This is Relox from Spain. I have been interested in watches, rep and gens, for a long time and, since I have discovered this great site, I am very happy.

I would accept any piece of advice from all those who have more experience than me and, of course, I would especially accept advice regarding the best places to buy reps.

At the moment, I am interested in buying an Omega (Planet Ocean, probably) and, who knows, maybe any other watch (Carrera, Moonphase...).

So, please, let me know about your experiences, offers, dealers... I will try to contribute to the site as much as I can.

By the way, it

Hi, RSM and digitalnrg.

I know I will get addicted to these watches. But as we say in Spain: "cada loco con su tema", which we could translate as "each crazy man has his own passion". And mine, like yours, is this! :-)

Regarding the PO, I am not sure about whether I should buy the PO or the UPO. The thing is my wrist is not a big one: 6,5 inches, aprox. So a 45 mm watch is probably too big for me.

I think I would prefer the rubber bracelet, I have steel bracelets in my gen watches and have realized that in my country rubber ones are more fashionable right now. Apart from this, if I get a rubber bracelet, I won