When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Quality in 2009

Seamaster_GMT

Hello all,

I'm new to this excellent forum so forgive me if this question seems a bit daft. I'm curious if it's harder now to source good quality reps than it was say 3-5 years ago. Reason for my question is that I'm desperately trying source a good quality Omega Seamaster GMT (blue bezel) to replace one I was given for Christmas that was stolen and I'm having serious problems.

I'm in the UK so I'm concerned about Customs, VAT etc as my wife got stung for over 50% of the cost of the watch she gave me for Christmas in Customs fees as the watch was sent from the Philippines rather than the UK as stated on the stores web site.

Grateful if anyone would be kind enough to offer their opinion on this:

OMEGA SEAMASTER GMT 2006-SWISS ETA 2836-2-25-

I'd rather not have the clear back, but currently this seems to be the best I can find. Thank you all and I very much appreciate any advice that can be offered.

Hello,

First, you have to read By-Tor's guide to get some info about Omega watches and your model. Second, the watch you're looking for on your link is very bad: Bad CG's, bad pearl, HE valve is to big. If you are looking for a good quality watch by only swiss version.

Finally, if you are in UK, you can buy to UK dealers like PT (www.ptswiss.com) for example.

J.Bd