When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Website Up and Running - Finally!

savage_here

Just wanted to let all my friends and customers here know that I have FINALLY put together a website! Ok, it's only been 2 years I know, but it's finally up and running.

The address is http://www.savagestraps.com.

Hopefully it will be a way to see what "ready-made" straps are currently available in a little easier format. I will be updating the "Straps For Sale" section as straps get sold or as new straps are added. So, bookmark the page and have a look every once-in-a-while to see what's there.

There is also a gallery of previous work showing some additional leathers, stitch styles, etc. Please note that some of the leathers shown in this gallery are no longer available.

Once you've had a look around the site, please let me know if there is anything you would like to see added or if anything is confusing about the site. I built the whole thing by myself and am admittedly a total novice when it comes to websites. So, I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Cheers,

Savage