When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me to choose betwenn to seamasters

alucian

Hello everybody,

I want to make myself a gift for my birthday, but I don't know which one to choose:

http://www.flyingzg.com/omega-red-seamaste...836-p-2664.html

http://www.flyingzg.com/omega-gmt-seamaste...005-p-2563.html

I like more the first one, but I don't know which one is a better copy, and a better quality. I always choose the quality, so if you know major deficiencies please tell me.

Today I was to a store and tried few Omega's. Loved them B) I don't have a very big wrist so the Planet Ocean (my initial choice) was to big for me. That's the reason I chose the second option, it is smaller than the first one.

Thank you very much.

If you want to know the best Seamster reps...read the reviews in the Omega section here. You'll find all the flaws of the currently available high end reps. Anything better pictured out there from an unknown site is likely showing a gen catalogue shot.

There are few reps the dealers on this forum can't get that are worth buying. Read the Noob Guide in my signature to find out who to buy from.

Read, search, learn, share...and have fun.

Welcome aboard.

Who is that dealer, can't say I recognize it.

I don't know who the dealer is, I never bought a replica. The description of the watches is exactly as in www.tt88time.com (maybe it is a scam).

I really like your forum, but there are so many posts that I am lost :rolleyes: I prefer a direct answer, so if you can recommend me a good seller I will appreciate.

I don't like this model

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...roducts_id=3326

because it is very thick (17 mm) and it has Chronograph (I don't need it and I found that the simpler ones are more beautiful).

But, if you know one without Chronograph please tell me.

By the way, in the description on the 300m it says "FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal " and for the others "FRONT GLASS: Sapphire ". It is not the same thing??

Thanks again for your help.

The one with chrono version right now is the best otb. I have this black version and it's a beauty to keep. Like toatorant said, take sometimes and read the omega review section.

good luck finding your fav.

It is really nice but I've tried it today and it is too thick for me.

Thank you anyway.